12 months ago
– Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 04:19:17 PM
I mentioned this in a previous update, but just in case it's not gotten to everyone:
Due in part to a teamup with Heartbeat Dice we're now adding Rainbow to the manufactured run, plus a range of handmade Pride Dragon Bagons to match other Heartbeat dice sets.
NOTE: The handmade Pride Dragon Bagons will not be made until after the current custom colour orders have been completed, we're working on the Adult Dragon Bagon batch at the moment.
Here's what we now have on offer
- Manufactured Rainbow Dragon Bagons
- Manufactured Rainbow Dragon Bagons + Heartbeat Rainbow dice (11 piece set)
- Black Rainbow Dragon Bagon
- Black Rainbow Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat Rainbow dice (11 piece set)
- Soft Trans Pride Dragon Bagons
- Soft Trans Pride Dragon Bagons + Heartbeat Trans Pride dice (11 piece set)
- Bright Trans Pride Dragon Bagons
- Bright Trans Pride Dragon Bagons + Heartbeat Trans Pride dice (11 piece set)
- Bi Pride Dragon Bagon
- Bi Pride Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat Bi Pride dice (11 piece set)
- Pan Pride Dragon Bagon
- Pan Pride Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat PanPride dice (11 piece set)
- Agender Pride Dragon Bagon
- Agender Pride Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat AgenderPride dice (11 piece set)
- Non Binary Pride Dragon Bagon
- Non Binary Pride Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat Non Binary Pride dice (11 piece set)
- Ace Pride Dragon Bagon
- Ace Pride Dragon Bagon + Heartbeat Ace Pride dice (11 piece set)
We're also working on Genderfluid and Lesbian Pride designs.
So those who backed for a handmade rainbow have some options:
1 - Switch to a manufactured Rainbow Dragon Bagon (with or without matching heartbeat rainbow dice), and use the difference in price as credit to add other nifty draconic loot, or get the difference refunded.
2 - Switch to another handmade Pride Dragon, I'm offering these to existing backers at the same rate as the handmade rainbows, with the option to add matching Heartbeat dice.
3 - Stick with your handmade Rainbow Dragon Bagon (I added this option because a few people asked for it), and possibly add a matching set of Heartbeat dice
If you want to add other items to your order while we're switching over, we can look into that as well :).
What's the difference between a handmade and manufactured rainbow?
- They will follow a similar design scheme, but the manufactured Dragon Bagons may have slightly different colours, since the manufacturers have different fabric supplies to me - their green seems to be not quite as fluorescent as mine, but I actually like their purple better than the one I have.
- The manufactured Rainbows will be a lower cost.
- The handmade Rainbows get a cuddle and told to behave before they leave. The manufactured ones will too if they're being fulfilled by me, but I can't promise whether the other fulfillment centres have the same cuddle and behaviour instruction policy as me.
- The handmade ones are rarer, and may be finished more quickly than the run of manufactured Rainbows.
So what now?
The sooner I know what folks with handmade rainbow orders want to do, the better, so I can start working out the new timetable for after the original custom colour orders are finished.
The best way to let me know what you'd like to do is via kickstarter messenger, so I can easily match you up to your order in backerkit.